I’m typing this on my phone today and it’s freezing cold. Well Autumn has started.
So how are you all today?
I must apologise for not typing any sooner. It’s been over a month now. But but but I do have some excuses available…
- Work, part time as it may be, has gotten in the way, especially since it’s the holidays – hours change!
- I’m completing a course/diploma of Web Designing and Development – my degrees didn’t pass on ‘technical’ skills.
- I’ve realised how much I do not like the look of my website.
- As I’ve been learning coding and how to use Dreamweaver, it’s given me so so so many ideas of how to change the layout and look of the site – that’s if I can get it right.
- All this is still very confusing so it’s taking time to learn.
- I haven’t had the chance to contact any authors lately, so my ‘Interview’ section is extremely behind too.
- Have to publish my story.
- Need to focus on looking for a job – develop a career and seriously want to save to buy a house/flat 😁
- Life is complicated, simply…such is life!
Spread the love